My project is to connect USB webcam (device) to Altera DE2 Board(host), and get isochronous video stream.
Iím using DE2_NIOS_HOST_MOUSE_VGA demonstration as my start-point reference
Thus far Iíve managed to get device and configuration descriptors from the webcam, complete probe-and-commit procedure and choose one of iso interface endpoints. As I understand, at this point webcam should start sending ISO data.
My problem is that I donít get any iso data from the webcam after completing these stages.
As I see it, there may be 2 problems:
1. Phillips USB controller is not configured in the right way to receive ISO data.
2. I miss some critical stage.
So the questions are:
1. Is Phillips USB controller has to be configured in a special way to receive ISO traffic (except ISTL buffer size definition)?
2. Are the stages Iíve done enough to trigger the webcam to send ISO packets? Do I miss any stage that is critical to get ISO stream?
3. How to define ISO starting frame in the PTD?
Thank you in advance