Thread: DE2-115 Niche Stack. Undefined reference to marvell_cfg_rgmii

Default DE2-115 Niche Stack. Undefined reference to marvell_cfg_rgmii

Hello,

I am currently trying to create Ethernet communication from a DE2-115 board to PC. I have followed guidelines set out in this thread http://www.alteraforum.com/forum/sho...t=28837&page=6 , and have also referenced the TSE for de2-115 tutorial and Niche/Stack tutorial.

Upon building the project I encounter this error. Is anyone able to assist with this?
    If there are any other files or screen shots that you require please ask.

Kind regards
    Dan

18:23:16 **** Incremental Build of configuration Nios II for project socket_server ****
    make all
    Info: Building ../socket_server_bsp/
    C:/altera/15.0/nios2eds/bin/gnu/H-x86_64-mingw32/bin/make --no-print-directory -C ../socket_server_bsp/
    [BSP build complete]
    Info: Linking socket_server.elf
    nios2-elf-g++ -T'../socket_server_bsp//linker.x' -msys-crt0='../socket_server_bsp//obj/HAL/src/crt0.o' -msys-lib=ucosii_bsp -L../socket_server_bsp/ -Wl,-Map=socket_server.map -O0 -g -Wall -mno-hw-div -mhw-mul -mno-hw-mulx -o socket_server.elf obj/default/SSS_DE2_115.o obj/default/alt_eeprom/alt_2_wire.o obj/default/alt_eeprom/alt_eeprom.o obj/default/alt_error_handler.o obj/default/iniche_init.o obj/default/led.o obj/default/network_utilities.o obj/default/simple_socket_server.o obj/default/tse_my_system.o -lm -msys-lib=m
    obj/default/tse_my_system.o.data+0x44): undefined reference to `marvell_cfg_rgmii'
    collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    make: *** [socket_server.elf] Error 1

18:23:19 Build Finished (took 2s.953ms)

Default Re: DE2-115 Niche Stack. Undefined reference to marvell_cfg_rgmii

I have the same problem like you, did you solve it?

Best regards,
    Jinglong

Default Re: DE2-115 Niche Stack. Undefined reference to marvell_cfg_rgmii

I also have the similar error but in different file generated by Eclipse for TSE. Let me know if anyone have a clue how to solve it.

I am trying to build a project in NIOS but it is giving "undefined reference to `tse_mac_device' " error. I am using NIOS II-Eclipse, Quartus 15.1 and Altera's DE2-115 board.

The error occurred in two files generated by Eclipse:

error in 'altera_avalon_tse' line 119
    tse_mac_device[tse_system_count].tse_mac_base = pmac->tse_mac_base + (i * 0x400);

error in 'ins_tse_mac file' line 342
    if(tse_mac_device[i].tse_mac_base == p_driver_data->hw_mac_base_addr)
    {

psys_info = &tse_mac_device[i];
    }

Here is the error report from NIOS when I tried to build the project:

20:02:08 **** Incremental Build of configuration Nios II for project OpenTOF ****
    make all
    Info: Building ../OpenTOF_bsp/
    C:/altera_lite/15.1/nios2eds/bin/gnu/H-x86_64-mingw32/bin/make --no-print-directory -C ../OpenTOF_bsp/
    [BSP build complete]
    Info: Linking OpenTOF.elf
    nios2-elf-g++ -T'../OpenTOF_bsp//linker.x' -msys-crt0='../OpenTOF_bsp//obj/HAL/src/crt0.o' -msys-lib=ucosii_bsp -L../OpenTOF_bsp/ -Wl,-Map=OpenTOF.map -O0 -g -Wall -mno-hw-div -mhw-mul -mno-hw-mulx -o OpenTOF.elf obj/default/OpenTOF_lib.o obj/default/main.o obj/default/network.o -lm -msys-lib=m
    ../OpenTOF_bsp/\libucosii_bsp.a(ins_tse_mac.o): In function `altera_eth_tse_init':
    C:\Users\achoo\Desktop\OpenTOFv2.2\OpenTOFv2.2\Fir mware\OpenTOF_bsp/drivers/src/iniche/ins_tse_mac.c:119: undefined reference to `tse_mac_device'
    C:\Users\achoo\Desktop\OpenTOFv2.2\OpenTOFv2.2\Fir mware\OpenTOF_bsp/drivers/src/iniche/ins_tse_mac.c:119: undefined reference to `tse_mac_device'
    C:\Users\achoo\Desktop\OpenTOFv2.2\OpenTOFv2.2\Fir mware\OpenTOF_bsp/drivers/src/iniche/ins_tse_mac.c:120: undefined reference to `tse_mac_device'
    C:\Users\achoo\Desktop\OpenTOFv2.2\OpenTOFv2.2\Fir mware\OpenTOF_bsp/drivers/src/iniche/ins_tse_mac.c:120: undefined reference to `tse_mac_device'
    ../OpenTOF_bsp/\libucosii_bsp.a(altera_avalon_tse.o): In function `alt_tse_system_add_sys':
    C:\Users\achoo\Desktop\OpenTOFv2.2\OpenTOFv2.2\Fir mware\OpenTOF_bsp/drivers/src/altera_avalon_tse.c:342: undefined reference to `tse_mac_device'
    ../OpenTOF_bsp/\libucosii_bsp.a(altera_avalon_tse.o):C:\Users\ach oo\Desktop\OpenTOFv2.2\OpenTOFv2.2\Firmware\OpenTO F_bsp/drivers/src/altera_avalon_tse.c:342: more undefined references to `tse_mac_device' follow
    collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    make: *** [OpenTOF.elf] Error 1

20:02:09 Build Finished (took 1s.425ms)
    Last edited by ggbhatia; October 27th, 2016 at 08:53 AM.